Sunday, November 29, 2015

Oh My Venus : Let's Diet in Couch-nim's Way

Have you watched Oh My Venus episode 4? After Young Ho decided to train Joo Eun, he applied strict rule in her habit.

So let's see what are Young Ho rules:



1. Never ever sleeping on the couch. Joo Eun must sleep on the bed.
Well, I already do that.

2. Joo Eun was told to wear sock. First I don't get it. Why must she wear sock instead of blanket that she already use. Then I realize that although fetus pose is comforting, but it's not good for our digestive system. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

3. Stretching for 20 minutes after waking up in the morning.
Wait, so it means I can't wake up at 07.30 am, when my office hour is 08.00 - 17.00.

4. Working in front of  the computer with good pose. Head straight with the chin up. Sit with straight back and hip.
Well, if couch-nim want to straightened my hip by slapping my hip, hmm.. I don't mind. Hehehe..

5. Eat salad for breakfast. Never skip the meal.
Hmm.. I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment